create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

4.10.2014

revisiting: words without words.

i actually can't remember the context for that last post that i made. i think it's coming back to me very faintly, but i can't really remember the circumstances which makes me a little sad.

anyway, i think i want to restart writing again. i want to write short pieces about words without using the word ever. there's something like this floating around on tumblr, which was my main inspiration. i think i'll start with colors for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?