create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

10.08.2010

making of:crazy

i knew i wanted something dark and ominous, so that's what came out. i think i freaked myself out writing this, because at the end of the first point of view, my hand was trembling and my heart was pounding. and all just from writing and visualizing the scene.

to be honest, i'm not sure where everything came from. i just imagined the typical horror movie music that is like constantly getting higher in pitch and sounds like someone sighing faster and faster. and tried to incorporate all the senses of that into the writing hopefully it was successful?

writing from the pov of a crazy person was hard though. nothing seemed too crazy except that this guy could feel vibrations of a soul. or could see them. a bit supernatural, but sufficient for crazy? i have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?