create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

10.29.2010

mobile1: old friends

waiting for the bus near uwajimaya to go to bc 'cuz my mom is picking me up there. i haven't ridden the 245 in a while, so it's almost like seeing an old friend.

edit:
i tried to take the 233, but that gets to bc in a super roundabout fashion so i decided just to ride the 245. the ride seems so much shorter than it normally is, but it was very familiar. it wasn't very nostalgic, though. so kinda like seeing an old friend, but not exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?