create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

10.26.2010

muse:poison

muse:
i'm reading your story, your life on my brightly lit computer screen. perfect, perfect, perfect, that's all this is. all because you've felt needed by somebody. wanted by somebody. loved by somebody. the lack of that burns through my veins like a poison, igniting something within me that you've never seen before. your story, your perfection is all i've ever wanted. and though it's fitting (because you've struggled so much), i can't help but feel cheated. how can this even be fair? i shouldn't be feeling this anger against you, you have no hand in the matter. but it's seeping through me entirely and i can't help but hate you just a little bit for having what i've sought for so long.

1 comment:

  1. BTDUBS I LOVE ALL OF YOUR MUSE THiNGSSSSSSS

    I'm jealous that you can get so many bits and pieces of inspiration ALL THE TIME. as;dlfksdlfkalf

    also
    I overfed your fish by clicking all over the little box and they were swimming EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete

love it? hate it?