create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

3.03.2011

my dream setting.


not exactly it, but really i can't find a picture of it. but it's there in my mind.

setting:
the wind sweeps over the calf-length grass, the flora rippling in gentle waves. it tickles my ankles as i walk, barefoot, up to the lone oak tree shading the crest of the grassy hill. it smells like living--everything sweet, vivacious, and spicy. i sit down and lean back against the firm, craggy bark of the oak's trunk. here, in the shadow of the wizened tree, it smells delightfully earthy. i sigh, looking at the small, crystal blue river that yawns its way through the small town below. the wind blows, kicks up leaves, and i am left feeling nothing but peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?