create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

4.13.2011

ideas and inspirations, 1/?

so i've got to write down my ideas and inspirations as they come to me, otherwise they will forever not be present in writing form.
opening line: "i wish my smile didn't always look like a grimace."

ideas:

  • lifeguarding. "it wasn't funny the first time, now stop it!"
  • fortune cookies: stuff that's inside.
  • scent: it was only one whiff, but it had _________ craving just one more breath.

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't get me started on scents :3

    I think you could definitely do a lot with fortune cookies. There's a ton of weird things about them - I'm a person that says they'll only come true if you don't show anyone else. Others say they only come true if you put em in the glass of water at the restaurant and wait for it to dissolve (glhf). Of course, yet others say they just don't come true.

    If you don't make a story on fortune cookies, maybe I will. Don't feel obligated to not make a story, though; I'm lazy enough that it might just never happen.

    ReplyDelete

love it? hate it?