create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

9.15.2010

an addendum to gravity: weightless

hey look, a happy one? :)

addendum:
sometimes, i guess, you want to dig me out of that hole. you explain yourself, cast away any doubt of misunderstandings. suddenly, your actions make sense, and a burden is lifted off my chest. i can get close again without burning myself.

the hole in the ground pushes me up back to level ground. it's been too long. you wrinkle your nose at me, make some snide comment in a playful manner, making me pout. but, i'm flying up in the clouds. i'm back, we're back, and things are gonna be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?