create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

9.22.2010

emotionpile (ep):forgiveness

you've told me about yourself.
you've risked yourself, and put yourself on the line, telling me these things.
you've also told me about me.

i know you've taken some things back.
you've denied some.
but there's that one you haven't taken back that keeps itself buried in my heart. like a dagger.

someone said to forgive you.
and i can't tell you enough.
i forgive you.
i do, i do, i do.

please, just come back and make things right.
i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?