create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

2.08.2011

birthday.

so... today's my birthday. i'm legal now.
i just want to thank everyone who said happy birthday to me for just saying happy birthday. it's such a simple phrase, but it means a lot.

it means a lot to me. seriously. 

i thought that since we were friends, you'd say it to me. even if it's just mumbled, that's fine. i don't care how you say it, i just wanted to hear it from you. 

my expectations were far too high.

so, i'm left thinking that because of you, this day was the worst day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?