create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

11.07.2010

mobile4:songs.

i don't know when/why my brain decided that listening to "last kiss" by taylor swift was a good idea. i did and i cried, but inspiration came along too.

edit:
i originally had an idea for my short story that i thought was awesome. but then i listened to this song (on repeat for like half an hour before my eyeballs decided i wouldn't anymore) and thought that this would create a more organic story... but i don't want to be the king of mope. THIS IS IMPORTANT, HALP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?