create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

11.20.2010

mobile5:small children

my liking of small children tends to oscillate a lot. when they make loud noises repeatedly, it tends to be extremely annoying. like a ton. ):< waiting outside the new restaurant din tai fung (2nd floor of lincoln square if you wanna go) in a huge line, there we these two kids who kept insisting on touching my backpack. which is super annoying, especially because their parents did nothing to stop the behavior. parents and kids these days, yeesh.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. People have serious parenting problems. If your kid is annoying, FIX IT. "Awwww" is not the proper response to bad behavior. Ignoring it isn't either.

    ReplyDelete

love it? hate it?