create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

11.21.2010

snow.

one thing that i've noticed about snow is that it has this amazing ability to silence. now, i live in a pretty quiet neighborhood (those of you that have been to my house know this already) but the snow makes the quiet even more silent--and the silence is actually pretty beautiful. the silence was there this morning when i got to church early to help set up. it was snowing, and though there were about five cars in the parking lot, the world remained quiet. and i love it. but... the quiet would be a lot more enjoyable with a friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. beat you by three minutes >_>

    Also, this is true. Except cars come down my road often enough to screw up that moment of serenity. Especially when they're jerks GOING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO SPEEEEEEEEEEDBUMP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence? I can't hear it over my cheering.

    ReplyDelete

love it? hate it?