create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

11.26.2010

who made you king of anything?

you think you know me. but really, you don't.
you think my writing is horrible, it doesn't show who i really am. who are you to say that? you don't know me. you may think you do, but you don't. you think that all you're doing is "helping me to be successful." you don't know how wrong you are. you take me out of everything and insert what you think is me into it. that's not me. this is. and if you can't accept it, i don't care. i'm out of your life next year, and good riddance. think i'm coming back? yeah right. not anytime soon.
you think that being undecided is the worst way to go. in fact, it's not. i know what i want to do, in a general sense. just because i don't have myself planned out step-by-step doesn't mean that you can't invest in my future. you're a horrible person, you don't know what you're talking about, you don't know who i am, so you keep your opinion to yourself.

so really, who made you queen of anything? certainly not me. so get off that pedestal and start living with the plebes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?