create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

11.03.2010

muse:cider

i'm drinkin' cider. it's delicious.

muse:
there's always something just wonderful about cider. the way it smells, the way it tastes, the way it races down your throat to deliver soothing feelings and other Things Made of Good to the rest of your body... all in one convenient small (or very very tall) mug.

the warm smell of winter is what breezes off the top, and it completely permeates the senses. i can hear winter, see winter, feel winter, taste winter. i grip my medium-sized white mug in a firmly gentle hand and bring it to my lips. the brew seems to slip up to my mouth, greeting my tongue in an apple-flavored symphony. i can't really help but smile, because winter's never tasted so good. bringing the cup back down to my desk, i glance out my frosted windows and see newly fallen snow. it's winter, and it's never tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?