create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

12.22.2010

death of my otp. irl. but idk. srsly.

that was the most shorthand i've ever put into any title anywhere. anyways.
i was so happy to find here that my otp might live. but then i actually watched that snippet (so as to not ruin the whole entire episode) and found the description to be inadequate. so the writers maybe insinuating to another pairing which makes me disappoint. either way, what is happening irl is not destined to be in the writers' heads. i hope that their heads and my head match up.

1 comment:

love it? hate it?