create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

12.19.2010

you are the best thing that's ever been mine.

no, i'm not going to post the lyrics of the tswift song.

this post is about ideas, people, ideas. not people. (although if y'all wanted it to be about people, it'd be a very barren post. sorry.)

i'm really pleased with my story. kayla and i parented brought the idea into being and i saw the whole thing through from idea to story. i was really quite happy with the end product, and i'm sure that kayla would be too as the other parental figure. ahem. anyway. yeah. i don't even know what's going on with my brain, don't even ask. i just want to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?