create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

12.13.2010

muse:hallways.

muse:
hallways are always where i see you. between class, before school, after school--regardless of what time it is, i always see you in the hallways. the same strange hallways where we used to walk side by side, laughing about inane things that i said in the midst of my insomnia. and now every time i see you in the hallways, your eyes meet mine but then sweep away. i'm not sure when or why or how i became a stranger to you, or if i can take it much more.

i'm waiting for you to pick up the pieces. you've done it once before and i was surprised that you actually cared enough to do it. but now that i know that i'm waiting all in vain, just tell me to leave. make me leave. 'cuz that is in all ways better than leaving me here, waiting in the hallways.

1 comment:

love it? hate it?