create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

12.23.2010

mobile6:bag in the bag in the bag.

"would you like your bag in your bag?" the cashier asks, grinning a bit sheepishly.

hilda nods vehemently.

"why do you even bother asking? it is my merchandise, anyway. why not bag it?"

the cashier finds herself at a loss for words as she continues stuffing the small gift bags into the larger plastic bag. she sees some small boxes, and can't stop the witty quip that comes out of her mouth.

"and would you like a box for your boxes?"

2 comments:

  1. i had to keep myself from laughing while watching this happen at the store.

    ReplyDelete

love it? hate it?