create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

12.08.2010

my voice, la mia voce

inspired by my friend's post on tumblr, here.


vox is latin for voice. it is also the name of my youth group's quarterly praise night. as part of the worship team and the senior leadership in my youth group, it's extremely important for me--and if you're wondering as to why, feel free to come out to see us. we'll be at:
275 118th Ave SE, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA  98005425.467.5848

additionally, on another note, italiano. it's so beautiful, so i decided to include it in the blogpost title. signore, apri gli occhi per le ingiustizie del mondo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?