create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

12.09.2010

ep:separate

ep:
i know why gravity hurts now. since you're the center of everything that i ever think of, instinctively i draw near to you. you attract me like a moth to the flame, your gravity is too much for me to bear. i fly closer and closer hoping that this time, just this time, the flame won't burn my waxen wings and i won't fall to earth.

but as i'm falling (for possibly the last time), i realize why gravity hurts.

gravity says that i can't be with you, that i have to let you go, that i shouldn't fly. gravity says that i'm forbidden to be emotionally invested, gravity says that i must stay by myself on the ground.

gravity says not to love you.

gravity says to pick myself up off the floor and walk away.

but i'm still reaching for you, still reaching skyward. how can something so good be so bad for me? i thought that maybe, just this once, i could fly.

gravity says no.

1 comment:

  1. On a lighter note, I feed your fish every time I read your blog :3

    ReplyDelete

love it? hate it?