create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.01.2011

mobile7:awkward dinner with the inlaws.

as i kept saying before, i can't really write anything without experiencing it myself.
now, i can write (if i need to) an awkward "dinner with the inlaws." how this came about is best left unsaid, but i now have the experience. i also know how to make the night turn for better and for worse--and how exactly the Odd One Out will act. it's all thanks to this whole entire day with my family-away-from-family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?