create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.07.2011

of titles and things.

it seems to be a trend in the y-chromosome population of the class to have no title. some of the stories so far have had titles, and then now, a lot of them don't. some stories i'm able to help with a title (such as david's "purgatorio del mare" [purgatory of the sea] and john's "checkmate") but yeah. and don't get me wrong, it's hard to come up with a title.

for my story, it wasn't hard really. kayla and i discussed the relative outline of the story and the title was where we started. it all expounded from there... so it really depends when you name your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?