create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.27.2011

silence of the authors.

no, our story is not as graphic as "silence of the lamb" but nevertheless...
browsing through my updates on both blogger and tumblr is almost like walking through a ghost town. nobody's on blogs anymore. it's saddening, but then understandable as well. why do something if it's not graded?

but i love this thing. i love it to death. i love picking out how instances in my life relate exactly to writing fiction, to lying eloquently. words are perpetually and eternally around us, and it's so fun to keep creating worlds, characters, people.

2 comments:

  1. Hey now, I posted my revised story today. But then again, even all of that was me "lying eloquently". Except all of it was actually true, you just think I was lying because you filled in ideas where I left it ambiguous with bias. Or something like that.

    I'll keep posting, though. I already have a few things cooking up as drafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i'm excited. :D the more people that keep their blogs alive the better.

    ReplyDelete

love it? hate it?