create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.22.2011

old things. and styles.

once again with style. i'm sorry! ):
i've been reading through some really old writing that i have lying around from like last year. and i think i've kinda found what my style is. my stories and my main characters feel everything out through emotions. i do a relatively good job of making that rather obvious and choosing the correct words to make exactly the right emotional impact that i want.

now i have to edit my story. moop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?