create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.02.2011

pss:bye, freak.

a/n: my first try at an angry piece. let me know what you think.

pss:
jerry cheered, raising his glass of champagne in the air as he whooped along with his friends. a new year, meaning new year's resolutions were in order. the friends all sat in a circle and started with their new year's resolutions. 

"i'll exercise more and stick to my diet," lonna had said, grinning. she had trimmed off 20 pounds the year before and had become absolutely stunning. 

"i will stop battling my sobriety," bret had laughed. "this is my last glass of alcohol for the year!" 

jerry had laughed and shook his head. he knew how that one would go. the room grew silent as he realized it was his turn. he hadn't really given it much thought, but there was this one thing...

"this year, i'm going to stop thinking of ways to get charisse to forgive me. i'm better off without her with you guys, the best friends in the world!" 

he smiled, laughing as raising his glass for the second time that night (morning?) as cheers and applause filled the air around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?