create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.10.2011

recess is over. it was hard work.

that's right, y'all heard correctly. "the longest recess," my official first short story, is completed.
 it shall be up as a separate page on the tab bar up there -points- and will be made commentable. i'd like to have everyone's input on it, even the stuff that you are going to/will/didn't say in class. hope you guys like it!

okay, and now the paragraph in which i whine about how much work it was. not exactly whine, but meow meow, that's only semantics. pooh pooh. anyways. i know annie dillard says that it shouldn't be evident how much work was put into the story, but still. this thing has undergone countless revisions (mostly by myself) and then from choice other children. i think i have about 17 or so different drafts of it saved on my usb drive. yeah, i was a bit anal/worried about making my story extremely good (since best is for last? question mark.) and yeah. but that is all the hard work section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?