create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.12.2011

b-wars?

ummm... so there seem to be Things going on.
now this Thing involves several classmates in a "war" over a couple of blogs. i see it as kinda funny... especially this argument here. it made me giggle. most of the comments exchanged in this Thing make me giggle. i refuse to take sides because it is a lot more fun to observe things happen. and people take things Way Too Seriously. but who am i to judge, i guess. carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?