create.

a warm welcome to the blog. here is where you can follow my thoughts and musings on the craft of creating a world from words. through the muses and stories, i hope that you'll be able to learn a little more about me. feel free to leave comments on the blog telling me what to improve, or what you liked. happy reading!

1.03.2011

ep:emotion-less than me.

in this weekend, i have realized what an essential part of me emotions are.
emotions are pretty much what composes how i write. i can really only write when i have a huge burst of emotion and it all ebbs out through my fingertips. me trying to not have emotions would be, as one of my friends put it, "funny, especially coming from you."

no matter how many times i wish that i don't have emotions because of me getting hurt, in reality, i think i really treasure my emotions. they allow me to connect to others in so many ways, and i guess it's part of the human experience. and also, God has created us all in a manner that He saw that it was good. so, it's no accident that we have emotions. wishing them away will not do me any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it? hate it?